ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO ID VERIFICATION FOR ALL ALCOHOL BEVERAGES ORDERS.
WE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL FROM WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO RESPOND WITH PROOF OF AGE.
Coastline Spirits LTD will contact you with a follow-up email if the product/s you have ordered are not currently in stock or if we need additional identification.
Orders are typically shipped within 48 hours depending on availability and receipt of payment.
Please be aware that requests for changing orders will result in your current order being cancelled and a new one being created.
Although we aim to ship orders as fast as possible there may be longer waiting times during busy periods.
Delivery options for UK residents:
- Express Delivery £9.99 (2-3 Business Day)
- Standard Delivery: £5.99 (5-7 Business Days)
- Free delivery on orders over £150
Orders with Post Box Numbers as delivery addresses will not be dispatched and processing will be delayed while we contact you for a valid delivery address.
Due to differing rules imposed by couriers, aviation authorities, and local legislative bodies regarding the national and international shipment of alcohol, please note that the following restrictions apply to our deliveries to the below territories:
1. British Forces Post Office (BFPO)
- No products with an alcohol-by-volume (ABV) over 24% may be sent to a BFPO address.
2. The Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland
- Order must not exceed 10 litres of liquid.
- Express delivery is not available to these areas.
Damaged Parcel Packaging:
The team here at Coastline Spirits package your order to make sure it arrives with you in perfect condition. Unfortunately, under limited circumstances, there are times when parcels can be damaged while in transit. Parcels that show clear signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery, these can be refused and we request that you ask the courier to return the goods back to us.